Content Writer and Translator Arabic to English to Arabic
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
We are looking for a Content Writer and translator to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer and translator responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Translating contents from arabic to English to arabic
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager who can plan, execute and oversee all sales and promotional activities effectively. undertake the following duties in the sales department:
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities
you will be responsible to plan, execute and oversee all sales and promotional activities effectively.
Sales Manager education and training requirements
The ideal Sales Manager candidate has a bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or business management from an accredited university. A master’s degree in business administration or marketing is a plus, candidates who have training in sales management and promotion tactics or certifications.
Sales Manager experience requirements
Sales Manager candidates should have at least 2-5 years of experience working in sales or marketing to get on-the-job training, and good understanding of our company’s(www.baahis.com) specific market. candidates who demonstrable experience in budgeting, planning and executing sales campaigns and overseeing local and regional sales activities. Experience hiring, managing and mentoring Sales Representatives is a plus.
apply now ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for companies. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Salary : Fixed / Hourly / Task based /Target based
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus